Snapshot #02 – Ricardo Pereira – Leicester City
A quick snapshot review, stats and points to consider on how Ricardo Pereira is an amazing differential to shoot you up the ranks £5.9M (0.4% TSB) and owned by JUST 4 managers in top 10k!Embed from Getty Images
• These are the current fixtures for Leicester in the short term and add to that a fixture vs Burnley still TBC, a team who don’t score much.
• Except Aston Villa, all these fixtures pose high clean sheet odds as over the season Leicester have had a good defense regardless of the opposition.
• Burnley and Sheffield are the two worst attacks in the league based on Goals Scored while Brighton and Arsenal are also in the bottom half of the table.
• Here are a look at his fixtures all the way up until GW35, the only shady game being the Man City one where you can easily bench him due to the amazing fixtures surrounding them.
• With Leicester having both Justin and Castagne out he is pretty much nailed and only senior fullback available right now and has the versatility to play on both sides.
• Ricardo hasn’t featured too much this season so his stats are pretty low for this season but lets take a look at some historic data about him.
• In the 2019/20 season he averaged 4.39 PPG and in the 18/19 season averaged 4.17 PPG which clearly shows the potential and consistency he offers.
• Another key factor is Leicester this season have had very attacking fullbacks in their system.
James Justin heat map of average position:
Timothy Castagne heat map of average position:
• This shows the fullbacks in the system are important with their attacking threat.
• Is it a punt? Yes it certainly is, but in the words of Lateriser12 the upside is certainly too good to take it as the fixtures are too good to ignore!